Why Are Annual AC Tune-Ups Important?
If you neglect to schedule regular AC maintenance…you might be in for some AC trouble.
- Clogged Filters: Dirty filters are a byproduct of your central air doing its job over time. Dirty filters can block airflow. This renders your system inefficient and shortens its lifespan. Of course, bad filters are also a nightmare for anyone with allergies or other respiratory conditions.
- Expensive Repairs: Maintaining your air conditioner unit by yourself can be a huge hassle. Some problems require professional tools and know-how. Without this, larger problems can crop up down the road. Given the North Bay’s warm summer climate, Moore HVAC recommends a tune-up once a year to avoid throwing money down the drain with costly repairs.
- Shortened Lifespan Did you know 87% of all U.S. homes have some type of air conditioning? That’s more common than a dishwasher, garage, or a dining room combined. AC is one appliance you can’t go without. Don’t put your AC at risk by neglecting to care for it properly.
Our 26 Point AC Check-Up
- Blower Motor – measure amperage and voltage for proper operation
- Thermostat – test for proper operation, calibrate, and level
- Cleaning existing air filter (as needed)
- Bearing – inspect for wear and lubricate
- Inspect indoor coil if accessible
- Confirm proper return air and size
- Inspect Condenser Coil
- Refrigerant – monitor operating pressures
- Safety Devices – inspect for proper operation
- Electrical Disconnect Box – inspect for proper rating and safe installation
- Electrical Wiring – inspect and tighten connections
- Test/inspect contactors for burned, pitted contacts
- Inspect electrical for exposed wiring
- Inspect and test capacitors
- Inspect fan blade
- Clean condenser coil and remove debris
- Inspect service valves for proper operation
- Measure Supply/Return temperature differential
- Inspect ductwork for energy loss
- Compressor – monitor, measure amperage and volt draw and wiring connections
- Check Unit for Time Delay Relay
- Check Unit for Isolation Pads
- Inspect suction line for proper fittings
- Inspect all fittings for signs of oil and/or leakage
- Check lines and fittings with refrigerant leak detector
- Check the condition of Blower Belt, if applicable
Choose The RIGHT HVAC and Plumbing Company By Asking The RIGHT Questions
All service companies are alike, right? Wrong. According to the US Department of Energy, the heating and cooling contractor you choose makes a BIG difference. The exact same equipment can be installed perfectly or poorly. To assist you in the hunt for the right HVAC company, here are some key questions you shouldn’t forget to ask.
We don’t hire anyone who calls themselves an HVAC technician. In fact, we won’t even consider someone for the job if they don’t have the kind and friendly personality we’re looking for. It takes more than training and experience to make a great technician.
Yes. Yes. And yes. Not only are we fully licensed, bonded, and insured, our technicians are also NATE and EPA certified. We make sure every one of our technicians is FULLY up to date with the latest regulations.
We give you the ultimate guarantee. You’re either 100% happy with our work, or you get 100% of your money back. And this lasts for a FULL year!
There’s an easy way to do that, just look up our Google Reviews — there are thousands of them. Spoiler alert — they’re overwhelmingly positive!
YES. There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our word. When we give you a quote, we consider that a promise. And we do everything we can to fulfill that promise.
What Makes Moore’s AC Tune-Ups Different?
When we maintain your AC, we do it BETTER and more THOROUGHLY than the average HVAC company. These are some of the steps we take to make sure that every job we do is done to PERFECTION.
- HIGHLY TRAINED TECHS — Our factory-trained HVAC experts are licensed, bonded, insured, and Diamond Certified with 20+ years of experience.
- NATE & EPA CERTIFIED — Many of our technicians are NATE Certified (North American Technician Excellence), as well as EPA Certified to handle refrigerant.
- COMPREHENSIVE CHECKLISTS — If we had to pick one word to describe our AC tune-ups, it would be METICULOUS. We comb through every part of your AC system. We don’t overlook anything, no matter how small.
- 12 MONTH SATISFACTION GUARANTEE — Not happy with the job we did? You can get EVERY PENNY back! We can do this because of how confident we are that you’ll be ABSOLUTELY thrilled with the results.
- LIFETIME WORKMANSHIP GUARANTEE — If your AC system is wonky because of something we did we’ll fix or replace it FREE of charge. It doesn’t matter how much time has elapsed since we were in your home.
More Reasons To Choose Moore Home Service
We work fast and efficiently, never motivated to take a little longer just to kick up our earnings.
- We’re a local, family-owned company
- We have years of HVAC leadership experience
- We offer you a 12-month money-back satisfaction guarantee
- We have a lifetime guarantee on workmanship
- We made the Inc. 5000 list five consecutive years