Extend The Lifetime Of Your Plumbing System With A Safety Inspection
When was the last time you had your plumbing inspected? If you can’t answer that — it’s probably time to call the experts at Moore Home Services! Without proper maintenance, it’s easy for small plumbing and rooter headaches to become big, expensive problems. As we like to say, an ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure. Take care of your plumbing today and schedule a safety inspection.
Choose The RIGHT HVAC and Plumbing Company By Asking The RIGHT Questions
We don’t hire anyone who calls themselves an HVAC technician. In fact, we won’t even consider someone for the job if they don’t have the kind and friendly personality we’re looking for. It takes more than training and experience to make a great technician.
Yes. Yes. And yes. Not only are we fully licensed, bonded, and insured, our technicians are also NATE and EPA certified. We make sure every one of our technicians is FULLY up to date with the latest regulations.
We give you the ultimate guarantee. You’re either 100% happy with our work, or you get 100% of your money back. And this lasts for a FULL year!
YES. There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our word. When we give you a quote, we consider that a promise. And we do everything we can to fulfill that promise.
Why Choose Moore Home Services For Santa Rosa And Sacramento Plumbing Care?
When we conduct your plumbing safety inspection, we do it BETTER and more METICULOUSLY than the average plumbing company. These are some of the steps we take to make sure that every plumbing inspection we do is done precisely and flawlessly.
- HIGHLY TRAINED TECHS —Our factory-trained HVAC experts are licensed, bonded, insured, and Diamond Certified with 20+ years of experience. There are NO novices or rookies tinkering with your plumbing.
- NATE & EPA CERTIFIED —Many of our technicians are NATE Certified (North American Technician Excellence). We value education, training, and experience.
- COMPREHENSIVE CHECKLISTS —If we had to pick one word to describe our plumbing safety inspections, it would be THOROUGH. We have an 11-point checklist that combs through every part of your plumbing system. We don’t overlook anything, no matter how insignificant it might seem.
- 12 MONTH SATISFACTION GUARANTEE —Not happy with the job we did? You can get EVERY PENNY back! We can do this because of how confident we are that you’ll be ABSOLUTELY thrilled with the results.
- LIFETIME WORKMANSHIP GUARANTEE —If your plumbing system is acting up because of something we did, we’ll fix or replace it FREE of charge. It doesn’t matter how much time passed since we were in your home.
Our 11-Point Plumbing Safety Inspection
Your plumbing system is the MVP of your household. Without it, routine family life would grind to a halt, and you would be unable to conduct basic daily tasks. Because of this, your plumbing system works harder than most other household systems and appliances. We include 11 points in our safety inspection to make sure your home is getting fresh, healthy water and that no major problems are on the horizon.
- Water Heater Safety and Visual Inspection
- Inspect All Toilets
- Inspect Main Sewer Line
- Inspect Drain Lines
- Check For Pressurized Plumbing
- Inspect For Proper Ventilation
- Inspect For Proper Plumbing Insulation
- Inspect For Gas Leaks
- Quality Test Tap Water
- Inspect All Shutoff Valves
- Verify Proper Clean Out
More Reasons To Choose Moore Home Services
- Extremely selective hiring process
- Our motto: If it’s best for the customer, it’s best for us
- 12-month satisfaction guarantee
- Lifetime guarantee on workmanship