Why Choose Moore Home Services For Santa Rosa AC Installation?
If you’re in Santa Rosa, California, and in need of professional AC installation services, look no further. We offer top-notch services to ensure your home or business stays cool and comfortable year-round.
With a team of experienced technicians, they handle the entire installation process, from selecting the right AC unit to expertly installing it in your space. We take into account your specific needs, the size of your property, and your budget to recommend the most energy-efficient and cost-effective cooling solution.
Whether it’s a central air system, ductless mini-split, or any other type of AC, their skilled professionals ensure that your new cooling system operates at peak efficiency. With Moore Home Services’ AC installation services, you can beat the California heat and enjoy the comfort you deserve.
Choose The RIGHT HVAC and Plumbing Company By Asking The RIGHT Questions
All service companies are alike, right? Wrong. According to the US Department of Energy, the heating and cooling contractor you choose makes a BIG difference. The exact same equipment can be installed perfectly or poorly. To assist you in the hunt for the right HVAC company, here are some key questions you shouldn’t forget to ask.
We don’t hire anyone who calls themselves an HVAC technician. In fact, we won’t even consider someone for the job if they don’t have the kind and friendly personality we’re looking for. It takes more than training and experience to make a great technician.
Yes. Yes. And yes. Not only are we fully licensed, bonded, and insured, our technicians are also NATE and EPA certified. We make sure every one of our technicians is FULLY up to date with the latest regulations.
We give you the ultimate guarantee. You’re either 100% happy with our work, or you get 100% of your money back. And this lasts for a FULL year!
YES. There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our word. When we give you a quote, we consider that a promise. And we do everything we can to fulfill that promise.
What Makes Moore’s AC Installation Different?
When we install your AC, we do it BETTER and more THOROUGHLY than the average HVAC company. These are some of the steps we take to make sure that every job we do is done to PERFECTION.
- We don’t jump to conclusions or make snap decisions when choosing the type of AC system that’s best for you. Instead, we take the time to analyze your current air conditioning usage patterns to determine which model is right for you.
- Too many companies do a job and then forget all about the customer once they leave your home. We think about you even after we’re done working on your AC system. We actually come back to perform a mandatory quality check within 48 hours after installation.
- We offer a 12-month satisfaction guarantee — and a LIFETIME guarantee on workmanship. We can do this because of how confident we are that you’ll be ABSOLUTELY thrilled with the results.
- When we install your AC we personally schedule a meeting with the third-party duct tester.
How Much Does Central AC Installation Cost?
When calculating the cost of your AC installation, we pay attention to these three things:
- Square Footage: Consider the square footage and layout of your home. For example, a dug-out basement is naturally cooler than a two-story home above ground.
- Age: Is your home new, or is the system being retro-fitted? Older homes require additional work.
- SEER Rating: Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio (SEER) is the AC unit’s BTU divided by its total electric energy output. The higher the SEER, the more efficient/expensive the unit.