*Gift card or credit received upon completion and funding of referral’s project.
Tell a friend, family member, co-worker, whoever! Contact us below to learn more
Big Bonuses For Experienced HVAC Techs & Installers... Paid Training For New Technicians.
Big Bonuses For Experienced HVAC Techs & Installers... Paid Training For New Technicians.
Effective date: January 1, 2020
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Services to you.
Information Provided By You Directly
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information, by which we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a natural person or household (“Personal Information”). Personal information we collect may include:
• Name and contact information (including first and last name, email address, phone number, address, city, state, zip/postal code);
• Payment information (including credit card or other payment information);
• Information provided by you when you contact us by phone, text, or online chat;
• Information provided by you when you fill in our “Book Online” forms (including your responses “How can we help?”); and
• Survey, review, or feedback information.
If you apply for a job with us, we may collect additional information in connection with your application.
This may include:
• Additional contact information;
• Username and password;
• Work authorization status;
• Resume, CV, cover letter, work experience, and education information;
• Professional and work-related licenses, permits, and certifications held;
• Reference-related information; and
• Any other information that is publicly available or that you elect to provide to us (e.g., current salary, expected salary).
Such information may be collected from you directly, from your references, from a recruiter, from your prior employers, and from your places of education. We will only use this information to evaluate your candidacy, including by processing your application, assessing your qualifications, corresponding with you, and complying with legal obligations.
We may, at times, obtain contact information from third parties for direct mailings for marketing and advertising purposes.
We may also collect information automatically depending on the Service you use, including when you use our website, or when you call us. For example, we may collect information such as:
• Location, Cookies, and Usage Data (described further below); and
• Telephone number, audio recordings, date and time information, and other information relating to your telephone call to us.
We may also collect information on how you use our website (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our website, to improve and customize our website.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our website at any time by way of your device settings.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include a unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
Examples of Cookies we use:
• Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our website.
• Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
We also may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
• Google Analytics
• Google Ads (AdWords)
o Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/adsGoogle also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
o Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance.
You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Moore Home Services uses the collected personal information for various purposes:
• To offer, provide, improve, and maintain our Services
• To notify you about changes to our Services
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services when you choose to do so
• To provide customer support
• To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Services
• To monitor the usage of our Services
• To detect, prevent and address technical issues
• To provide you with news, special offers, marketing or promotional materials, and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Information, to United States and process it there.
We do not and will not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may disclose information to third parties to provide, maintain, and improve our services, including third party service providers who access information about you to perform services on our behalf, or help us execute services you have requested. Our service providers generally are bound by contract to keep your personal information confidential, and to retain, use, or disclose it only to perform on our behalf the purposes laid out in the contract.
Under certain circumstances, Moore Home Services may be required to disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Moore Home Services may disclose your Personal Information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
• To comply with a legal obligation
• To protect and defend the rights or property of Moore Home Services
• To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
• To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
• To protect against legal liability
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018, California Civil Code Sections 1798.100 et seq. (CCPA), effective January 1, 2020, may afford rights to our users and customers who are California residents. For example, California residents may have a right, following a verifiable request, to:
(1) access—twice in a 12-month period, free of charge—the categories and specific pieces of personal information Moore Home Services has collected about the user, the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected, the business purpose for collecting the personal information, and the categories of third parties with whom Moore Home Services shares personal information, for the 12-month period prior to the request; and
(2) delete personal information under certain circumstances.
Such requests may be made by submitting a verifiable consumer request by:
• Calling us at 855-480-0684
• Emailing us at [email protected]
• Sending us a request through our Contact Us form here: https://moorehomeservices.com/ccpa-request-form/
Moore Home Services does not discriminate against our users and customers on the basis of their exercising any of their rights afforded by the CCPA, which is further in accordance with California residents’ rights under that title.
For your protection and security, we will verify your identity using information you have previously provided to us, or other information that is specific to you. You may also authorize an agent to submit a request on your behalf, so long as you provide the authorized agent written permission to request on your behalf, and your authorized agent is able to verify their identity with us.
• By phone number: (916) 931-0555 or (707) 243-8220