Why Should You Make Furnace Maintenance A Priority?
Furnace maintenance is more than just a yearly tune-up and professional cleaning. It’s about not waking up in the middle of the night to discover your house is freezing. Or clenching your fist every time your monthly energy bill arrives.
It’s about ensuring your system isn’t a health or safety hazard for you and your family. Routine furnace maintenance also ensures lower utility bills and an efficient system. There’s also one huge plus we don’t talk about enough. With routine furnace maintenance and tune-ups, our expert HVAC techs are able to catch any small problems before they become big, expensive headaches.
Think of it like giving your car an oil change. Your vehicle may not initially show signs of wear and tear. But over time, neglect will definitely shorten its life and cost you more money in the long run. While there’s no industry standard for furnace maintenance, we recommend getting a yearly tune-up. If your furnace is more than 10 years old, it could be costing you more to operate over a number of years than it would to install a new high-efficiency furnace.
Choose The RIGHT HVAC and Plumbing Company By Asking The RIGHT Questions
All service companies are alike, right? Wrong. According to the US Department of Energy, the heating and cooling contractor you choose makes a BIG difference. The exact same equipment can be installed perfectly or poorly. To assist you in the hunt for the right HVAC company, here are some key questions you shouldn’t forget to ask.
We don’t hire anyone who calls themselves an HVAC technician. In fact, we won’t even consider someone for the job if they don’t have the kind and friendly personality we’re looking for. It takes more than training and experience to make a great technician.
Yes. Yes. And yes. Not only are we fully licensed, bonded, and insured, our technicians are also NATE and EPA certified. We make sure every one of our technicians is FULLY up to date with the latest regulations.
We give you the ultimate guarantee. You’re either 100% happy with our work, or you get 100% of your money back. And this lasts for a FULL year!
YES. There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our word. When we give you a quote, we consider that a promise. And we do everything we can to fulfill that promise.
Why Choose Moore Home Services For Santa Rosa Furnace Maintenance?
When we maintain your furnace, we do it BETTER and more THOROUGHLY than the average Santa Rosa HVAC company. These are some of the steps we take to make sure that every job we do is done to PERFECTION.
- HIGHLY TRAINED TECHS — Our factory-trained HVAC experts are licensed, bonded, insured, and Diamond Certified with 20+ years of experience.
- NATE & EPA CERTIFIED — Many of our technicians are NATE Certified (North American Technician Excellence), as well as EPA Certified to handle refrigerant.
- COMPREHENSIVE CHECKLISTS — If we had to pick one word to describe our furnace tune-ups, it would be METICULOUS. We have an 18 point checklist that combs through every part of your heating system. We don’t overlook anything, no matter how small.
- 12 MONTH SATISFACTION GUARANTEE — Not happy with the job we did? You can get EVERY PENNY back! We can do this because of how confident we are that you’ll be ABSOLUTELY thrilled with the results.
- LIFETIME WORKMANSHIP GUARANTEE — If your heating system is out of whack because of something we did we’ll fix or replace it FREE of charge. It doesn’t matter how much time has elapsed since we were in your home.
What To Expect If You Don’t Schedule Routine Furnace Maintenance
There’s a reason we strongly recommend routine furnace tune-ups and maintenance. Without it, you’re looking at more than a few problems, including:
- Many HVAC experts say up to 75% of no-heat calls in the winter are the result of lack of furnace maintenance.
- Heating and air conditioning typically account for half of your total utility cost.
- Every year, an estimated 500 people die of carbon monoxide poisoning because of a malfunctioning furnace, and another 15,000 visit the emergency room.
More Reasons To Choose Moore Home Services
- Backed by 100+ years of HVAC leadership experience
- 12-month satisfaction guarantee
- Lifetime guarantee on workmanship
- Made the Inc. 5000 list five consecutive years