Our Approach To Furnace Repair
We offer furnace repair on ALL makes and models of furnaces, heat pumps, and thermostats.
When we arrive for a service call, we sit down with you and walk through the issue with your furnace, heat pump or thermostat. Education is our top concern, and we provide the best options for you and your family based on this assessment.
If you live in Sonoma, Napa, or Marin, call Moore Home Services. We’ll get the job done right. And it’s 100% right…or 100% free™.
Why Choose Moore Home Services For Furnace Repair?
There are a lot of furnace repair companies in the North Bay, but we’re DIFFERENT. Here’s how:
- We serve all of the North Bay – We proudly serve communities in Marin, Napa, and Sonoma Counties.
- Highly trained techs — Our factory-trained HVAC experts are licensed, bonded, insured, and Diamond Certified with 20+ years of experience.
- NATE — Most of our technicians are NATE Certified (North American Technician Excellence).
- 100% right or 100% free — For one full year after we service your furnace, you can get all your money back if you’re not happy!
Choose The RIGHT HVAC and Plumbing Company By Asking The RIGHT Questions
We don’t hire anyone who calls themselves an HVAC technician. In fact, we won’t even consider someone for the job if they don’t have the kind and friendly personality we’re looking for. It takes more than training and experience to make a great technician.
Yes. Yes. And yes. Not only are we fully licensed, bonded, and insured, our technicians are also NATE and EPA certified. We make sure every one of our technicians is FULLY up to date with the latest regulations.
We give you the ultimate guarantee. You’re either 100% happy with our work, or you get 100% of your money back. And this lasts for a FULL year!
YES. There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our word. When we give you a quote, we consider that a promise. And we do everything we can to fulfill that promise.
How Much Will Your Furnace Repair Cost?
These are the three main factors that determine the cost of your furnace repair:
- Warranty: Furnace manufacturer and contractor warranties vary. Some furnace warranties do not cover broken parts that could be due to neglect or poor maintenance. We offer a 12-month satisfaction guarantee on our work.
- Urgency: When it’s cold, contractors are busy. Many homes need heat immediately. This can drive the cost of service higher. To avoid rush service fees, visit our offers page and get a tune-up for only $88!
- Severity: A bad ignitor or snuffed pilot light could feel like a total disaster — but it’s not. Likewise, while a faulty thermostat can cost less than $100 for a basic model replacement, a dead motor can cost hundreds of dollars.
More Reasons To Choose Moore Home Services
- We’re a , family-owned company
- We have 100+ years of HVAC leadership experience
- We offer you a 12-month money-back satisfaction guarantee
- We have a lifetime guarantee on workmanship
- We made the Inc. 5000 list five consecutive years