Find the Right Furnace For Your Home
When the time comes to choosing a new furnace for your home, there are a number of factors you need to keep in mind. First, how big is your home? Bigger isn’t always better in the world of HVAC. A furnace that’s too big will never be able to efficiently heat your home. The expert HVAC technicians at Moore Home Services will come out, assess your home, and help you choose the perfectly sized HVAC system.
Next, for a proper furnace installation, we’ll need to find something that matches your lifestyle and location. Though Santa Rosa. Sonoma, Napa, and the North Bay may be close, temperatures between the areas can be incredibly different. Because of this, our HVAC specialists will find a furnace that fits your individual needs.
Just like goldilocks and the three bears, your furnace can be too big, too small, or just right. We aim for “just right” every single time.
Choose The RIGHT HVAC and Plumbing Company By Asking The RIGHT Questions
All service companies are alike, right? Wrong. According to the US Department of Energy, the heating and cooling contractor you choose makes a BIG difference. The exact same equipment can be installed perfectly or poorly. To assist you in the hunt for the right HVAC company, here are some key questions you shouldn’t forget to ask.
We don’t hire anyone who calls themselves an HVAC technician. In fact, we won’t even consider someone for the job if they don’t have the kind and friendly personality we’re looking for. It takes more than training and experience to make a great technician.
Yes. Yes. And yes. Not only are we fully licensed, bonded, and insured, our technicians are also NATE and EPA certified. We make sure every one of our technicians is FULLY up to date with the latest regulations.
We give you the ultimate guarantee. You’re either 100% happy with our work, or you get 100% of your money back. And this lasts for a FULL year!
YES. There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our word. When we give you a quote, we consider that a promise. And we do everything we can to fulfill that promise.
Moore Home Services Provides the Best Furnace Installation in Santa Rosa and the North Bay
When we maintain your furnace, we do it BETTER and more THOROUGHLY than the average HVAC company. These are some of the steps we take to make sure that every job we do is done to PERFECTION.
- HIGHLY TRAINED TECHS — Our expertly-trained HVAC experts are licensed, bonded, insured, and Diamond Certified with 20+ years of experience.
- NATE & EPA CERTIFIED — Many of our technicians are NATE Certified (North American Technician Excellence), as well as EPA Certified to handle refrigerant.
- COMPREHENSIVE CHECKLISTS — If we had to pick one word to describe our furnace tune-ups, it would be METICULOUS. We have an 18 point checklist that combs through every part of your heating system. We don’t overlook anything, no matter how small.
- 12 MONTH SATISFACTION GUARANTEE — Not happy with the job we did? You can get EVERY PENNY back! We can do this because of how confident we are that you’ll be ABSOLUTELY thrilled with the results.
- LIFETIME WORKMANSHIP GUARANTEE — If your heating system is out of whack because of something we did we’ll fix or replace it FREE of charge. It doesn’t matter how much time has elapsed since we were in your home.
More Reasons To Choose Moore Home Services for Furnace Installation
- Local, family-owned company
- Backed by 100+ years of HVAC leadership experience
- 12-month satisfaction guarantee
- Lifetime guarantee on workmanship
- Made the Inc. 5000 list five consecutive years