Why Replace Your Old Plumbing Fixtures?
- Peace of mind: You won’t need to worry about costly repairs down the road if you replace your older models. It might be a water heater, garbage disposal or bathroom sink – if it keeps breaking, you have to deal with the worry of knowing that it can quit on you at any moment — and Murphy’s law says that will be when you need it most!
- Efficiency: Are your energy bills high? Sometimes that can be caused by a leak. But generally, the older your plumbing units are — whether it’s your sink, toilet or faucet — the less efficient they are, and the more energy they need to keep running. You can lower your bills and reduce your environmental footprint by replacing your old fixtures.
- Avoid more costs: Old plumbing systems can break at any time. Not only do you risk holding onto an outdated faucet or toilet for longer than their respective shelf lives, you also will need to pay emergency rush fees when they break and you need immediate assistance.
Choose The RIGHT Plumbing Company By Asking The RIGHT Questions
All service companies are alike, right? Wrong. According to the US Department of Energy, the heating and cooling contractor you choose makes a BIG difference. The exact same equipment can be installed perfectly or poorly. To assist you in the hunt for the right HVAC company, here are some key questions you shouldn’t forget to ask.
We don’t hire anyone who calls themselves an HVAC technician. In fact, we won’t even consider someone for the job if they don’t have the kind and friendly personality we’re looking for. It takes more than training and experience to make a great technician.
Yes. Yes. And yes. Not only are we fully licensed, bonded, and insured, our technicians are also NATE and EPA certified. We make sure every one of our technicians is FULLY up to date with the latest regulations.
We give you the ultimate guarantee. You’re either 100% happy with our work, or you get 100% of your money back. And this lasts for a FULL year!
There’s an easy way to do that, just look up our Google Reviews — there are thousands of them. Spoiler alert — they’re overwhelmingly positive!
YES. There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our word. When we give you a quote, we consider that a promise. And we do everything we can to fulfill that promise.
Remodeling Your Kitchen Or Bathroom? Here’s What We Can Do For You!
- Plumbing Remodeling: We’re happy to provide installation services for plumbing, faucets and fixtures for kitchen remodels, and complete bathroom remodels. This includes shower stall upgrades!
- Sump pump installation: We’re proficient at installing, repairing and servicing sump pumps. We also install backup batteries.
- Water softener installation: Let’s help you get softer, cleaner water for your home. Our plumbing professionals are experts at water softener installation and repair.
- Water-saving toilet installation: Water saving toilets are becoming more popular than ever because in addition to high performance, they save homeowners a lot of money.
Why Choose Moore Home Services For Santa Rosa Water Line Repair?
- HIGHLY TRAINED TECHS — Our factory-trained HVAC experts are licensed, bonded, insured, and Diamond Certified with 20+ years of experience. There are NO novices or rookies working on your plumbing.
- NATE & EPA CERTIFIED — Many of our technicians are NATE Certified (North American Technician Excellence). We value education, training, and experience.
- 12 MONTH SATISFACTION GUARANTEE — Not happy with the job we did? You can get EVERY PENNY back! We can do this because of how confident we are that you’ll be ABSOLUTELY thrilled with the results.
- LIFETIME WORKMANSHIP GUARANTEE — If your plumbing system is acting out because of something we did, we’ll fix or replace it FREE of charge. It doesn’t matter how much time has elapsed since we were in your home.
More Reasons To Choose Moore Home Services
- Extremely selective hiring process
- Our motto: If it’s best for the customer, it’s best for us
- 12-month satisfaction guarantee
- Lifetime guarantee on workmanship
- saving toilets are becoming more popular than ever because in addition to high performance, they save homeowners a lot of money.