Reliable Sewer Line Repair in Santa Rosa, Sonoma, Napa, and the North Bay
Dealing with sewer line repair is never an easy task. Oftentimes, it’s a homeowners biggest plumbing fear. However, with Moore Home Services you don’t need to worry! to help with any sewer line issue you may have. The issue with sewer lines is that they can be sneaky. There can be a leak in the pipes and you would never know until it’s too late. Unfortuantely, this is the case for many of our Santa Rosa homeowners. Below are some signs to watch for that could indicate you have a problem with your sewer line.
Here are some signs you need Santa Rosa sewer line repair:
- Random patches of lush, thick grass in your yard
- Slow draining kitchen or bathroom sink
- Soggy spots in the yard, or areas with standing water
- A sudden increase of pests in your home
- Gurgling coming from your toilet or pipes
- Unexplained awful smell
Choose The RIGHT HVAC and Plumbing Company By Asking The RIGHT Questions
All service companies are alike, right? Wrong. According to the US Department of Energy, the heating and cooling contractor you choose makes a BIG difference. The exact same equipment can be installed perfectly or poorly. To assist you in the hunt for the right HVAC company, here are some key questions you shouldn’t forget to ask.
We don’t hire anyone who calls themselves an HVAC technician. In fact, we won’t even consider someone for the job if they don’t have the kind and friendly personality we’re looking for. It takes more than training and experience to make a great technician.
Yes. Yes. And yes. Not only are we fully licensed, bonded, and insured, our technicians are also NATE and EPA certified. We make sure every one of our technicians is FULLY up to date with the latest regulations.
We give you the ultimate guarantee. You’re either 100% happy with our work, or you get 100% of your money back. And this lasts for a FULL year!
YES. There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our word. When we give you a quote, we consider that a promise. And we do everything we can to fulfill that promise.
Why Choose Moore Home Services For Sewer Line Repair in Santa Rosa?
- HIGHLY TRAINED TECHS — Our factory-trained HVAC experts are licensed, bonded, insured, and Diamond Certified with 20+ years of experience. There are NO novices or rookies working on your plumbing.
- NATE & EPA CERTIFIED — Many of our technicians are NATE Certified (North American Technician Excellence). We value education, training, and experience.
- 12 MONTH SATISFACTION GUARANTEE — Not happy with the job we did? You can get EVERY PENNY back! We can do this because of how confident we are that you’ll be ABSOLUTELY thrilled with the results.
- LIFETIME WORKMANSHIP GUARANTEE — If your plumbing system is acting out because of something we did, we’ll fix or replace it FREE of charge. It doesn’t matter how much time has elapsed since we were in your home.
How Much Does Sewer Repair Cost?
We work fast and efficiently, never motivated to take a little longer just to kick up our earnings.
- Methodology: Unlike a car, we can’t lift the hood of your sewer system and take a peek inside. Traditional excavation, though sometimes complicated, is often required to really get to the root of the problem. Our certified plumbing professionals can properly assess the best way to fix your sewer line.
- Length: Length, depth and location are all major factors that contribute to how expensive your sewer repair can be. Often, a sewer line lateral is obstructed by natural landscaping or man-made elements, such as trees, sidewalk or other concrete objects.
- Insurance/warranty: Insurance policies often exclude sewer line replacements, particularly if it can’t be proven the cause of the damage is anything other than wear and tear. You can add stipulations that protect in-home structures against a sewer line backup. Many California municipalities offer this service.
More Reasons To Choose Moore Home Services
- We have a super selective hiring process.
- Our motto: If it’s best for the customer, it’s best for us!
- We give you a 12-month satisfaction guarantee.
- We have a lifetime guarantee on workmanship.