Why Should You Make AC Maintenance A Priority?
Did you know that according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, only 42% of homeowners call an HVAC company for routine maintenance on their unit?
AC maintenance might seem like just an unnecessary item on your to-do list, but here’s why it’s actually VERY necessary. Homeowners who perform regular AC maintenance have air conditioners that last 40% longer than the average AC system.
So, if you want to avoid expensive repairs or having to replace your system entirely, we recommend getting your AC system checked annually. Yep — every year.
Think of AC maintenance like an oil change — your vehicle may not even be showing signs of disrepair, but over time, neglect will shorten its life and cost you money.
Why Choose Moore Home Services For Santa Rosa And AC Maintenance?
When we maintain your AC, we do it BETTER and more METICULOUSLY than the average HVAC company. These are some of the steps we take to make sure that every job we do is done to PERFECTION.
- HIGHLY TRAINED TECHS — Our factory-trained HVAC experts are licensed, bonded, insured, and Diamond Certified with 20+ years of experience.
- NATE & EPA CERTIFIED — Many of our technicians are NATE Certified (North American Technician Excellence), as well as EPA Certified to handle refrigerant.
- COMPREHENSIVE CHECKLISTS — If we had to pick one word to describe our AC tune-ups, it would be METICULOUS. We comb through every part of your AC system. We don’t overlook anything, no matter how small.
- 12 MONTH SATISFACTION GUARANTEE — Not happy with the job we did? You can get EVERY PENNY back! We can do this because of how confident we are that you’ll be ABSOLUTELY thrilled with the results.
- LIFETIME WORKMANSHIP GUARANTEE — If your AC system is wonky because of something we did we’ll fix or replace it FREE of charge. It doesn’t matter how much time elapsed since we were in your home.
Choose The RIGHT Plumbing Company By Asking The RIGHT Questions
All HVAC companies are alike, right? Wrong. According to the US Department of Energy, the heating and cooling contractor you choose makes a BIG difference. The exact same equipment can be installed perfectly or poorly. To assist you in the hunt for the right HVAC company, here are some key questions you shouldn’t forget to ask.
You bet. Not only do we conduct thorough background checks and drug tests on every applicant, we’re also adamant that every single employee who joins the Moore family has smarts and heart. Expertise alone is not enough.
Yes. Yes. And yes. Not only are we fully licensed, bonded, and insured, our technicians are also NATE and EPA certified. We make sure every one of our technicians is FULLY up to date with the latest regulations.
We give you the ultimate guarantee. You’re either 100% happy with our work, or you get 100% of your money back. And this lasts for a FULL year!
YES. There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our word. When we give you a quote, we consider that a promise. And we do everything we can to fulfill that promise.
What To Expect If You Don’t Schedule Routine AC Maintenance
If you neglect to schedule regular AC maintenance…you might be in for some trouble.
- Clogged Filters: Dirty filters are a byproduct of your central air simply doing its job over time. Dirty filters can block airflow. This renders your system inefficient and shortens its lifespan. Of course, bad filters can also be a nightmare for those who have allergies or other respiratory conditions.
- Expensive Repairs: Maintaining your air conditioner unit by yourself can be a huge hassle. Some problems require professional tools and know-how. Without this, larger problems can crop up down the road. Given the North Bay’s warm summer climate, Moore HVAC recommends a tune-up once a year to avoid throwing money down the drain with costly repairs.
- Shortened Lifespan: Did you know 87% of all U.S. homes have some type of air conditioning? That’s more common than a dishwasher, garage, or a dining room combined. AC is one appliance you can’t go without. Don’t put your AC at risk by neglecting to care for it properly.
More Reasons To Choose Moore Home Services
- We have World’s Friendliest Technicians™.
- We’re backed by 100+ years of HVAC leadership experience.
- We give you a 12-month satisfaction guarantee.
- We have a lifetime guarantee on workmanship.
- We made the Inc. 5000 list five years in a row!