Signs It's Time for a Furnace Replacement
There are a number of things to watch for that will show you it’s time to replace your furnace. Some of them are:
There's More to Choosing a Furnace Replacement Than You Think
Choosing a furnace replacement depends on a lot more factors than you would think. A certified HVAC technician will take the size of your home, lifestyle needs, and home location into account before they help you decide which furnace would be best for your home. Here are some of the factors to consider when replacing your furnace:
- FURNACE SIZE — The size of your furnace depends on the size of your home. A furnace that’s too big or too small will not properly heat your home.
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY — More and more people are concerned about their impact on the environment. You can choose a furnace that is energy-efficient.
- FUEL SOURCE — Most modern furnaces are either gas or electric. Gas is much more common in the United States.
- WARRANTY — Moore Home Services works hard to ensure we have the best warranties for our clients.
Choose The RIGHT HVAC and Plumbing Company By Asking The RIGHT Questions
All service companies are alike, right? Wrong. According to the US Department of Energy, the heating and cooling contractor you choose makes a BIG difference. The exact same equipment can be installed perfectly or poorly. To assist you in the hunt for the right HVAC company, here are some key questions you shouldn’t forget to ask.
We don’t hire anyone who calls themselves an HVAC technician. In fact, we won’t even consider someone for the job if they don’t have the kind and friendly personality we’re looking for. It takes more than training and experience to make a great technician.
Yes. Yes. And yes. Not only are we fully licensed, bonded, and insured, our technicians are also NATE and EPA certified. We make sure every one of our technicians is FULLY up to date with the latest regulations.
We give you the ultimate guarantee. You’re either 100% happy with our work, or you get 100% of your money back. And this lasts for a FULL year!
YES. There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our word. When we give you a quote, we consider that a promise. And we do everything we can to fulfill that promise.
Why Choose Moore Home Services For Sonoma Furnace Replacement?
When it comes to furnace replacement and HVAC maintenance, we do it BETTER and more THOROUGHLY than the average HVAC company. These are some of the steps we take to make sure that every job we do is done to PERFECTION.
- HIGHLY TRAINED TECHS — Our factory-trained HVAC experts are licensed, bonded, insured, and Diamond Certified with 20+ years of experience.
- NATE & EPA CERTIFIED — Many of our technicians are NATE Certified (North American Technician Excellence), as well as EPA Certified to handle refrigerant.
- COMPREHENSIVE CHECKLISTS — If we had to pick one word to describe our furnace tune-ups, it would be METICULOUS. We have an 18 point checklist that combs through every part of your heating system. We don’t overlook anything, no matter how small.
- 12 MONTH SATISFACTION GUARANTEE — Not happy with the job we did? You can get EVERY PENNY back! We can do this because of how confident we are that you’ll be ABSOLUTELY thrilled with the results.
- LIFETIME WORKMANSHIP GUARANTEE — If your heating system is out of whack because of something we did we’ll fix or replace it FREE of charge. It doesn’t matter how much time has elapsed since we were in your home.
More Reasons To Choose Moore Home Services for Your Furnace Replacement
- Local, family-owned company
- Backed by 100+ years of HVAC leadership experience
- 12-month satisfaction guarantee
- Lifetime guarantee on workmanship
- Made the Inc. 5000 list five consecutive years