Why Choose Moore Home Services For Santa Rosa AC Repair?
There are a lot of AC repair companies in the North Bay, but we STAND OUT. Here are some reasons why:
- We work on ALL types of air conditioning units — EVERY single make and model.
- Highly trained techs — Our factory-trained HVAC experts are licensed, bonded, insured, and Diamond Certified with 20+ years of experience.
- NATE & EPA certified — Many of our technicians are NATE Certified (North American Technician Excellence), as well as EPA Certified to handle refrigerant.
- 100% right or 100% free — For one full year after we service your AC, you can get all your money back if you’re not happy!
How Much Will Your AC Repair Cost?
These are the three main factors that determine the cost of your AC repair:
- Warranty Air conditioner manufacturer and contractor warranties vary. Some don’t cover broken parts that could be due to neglect or maintenance. Our knowledge and transparency can help you with any warranty questions you may have.
- Urgency: During peak demand, your options are limited. Many homes need immediate assistance. This can drive the cost of service higher. Check out our Gold Club for a worry-free maintenance program that gets you to the front of the line in the event of an emergency.
- The Issue: Many homeowners can, and should, DIY when possible. Simple fixes like thermostats improperly set or filter changes don’t require technical assistance. If the unit has suffered from inadequate maintenance or is simply outdated, a major repair or replacement will be more expensive.
Choose The RIGHT Plumbing Company By Asking The RIGHT Questions
All HVAC companies are alike, right? Wrong. According to the US Department of Energy, the heating and cooling contractor you choose makes a BIG difference. The exact same equipment can be installed perfectly or poorly. To assist you in the hunt for the right HVAC company, here are some key questions you shouldn’t forget to ask.
Absolutely. Our hiring process is extremely selective, because it all starts with having the best team. In fact, we only hire individuals who possess a combination of smarts and heart.
Yes. Yes. And yes. Not only are we fully licensed, bonded, and insured, our technicians are also NATE and EPA certified. We make sure every one of our technicians is FULLY up to date with the latest regulations.
We give you the ultimate guarantee. You’re either 100% happy with our work, or you get 100% of your money back. And this lasts for a FULL year!
YES. There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our word. When we give you a quote, we consider that a promise. And we do everything we can to fulfill that promise.
AC Repair Prevention
The best way to save costs on repairs, including keeping your coolant and condenser running optimally, is to schedule a yearly tune-up. Replacing a part with routine service will cost you less than having to call for emergency service.
Schedule a yearly AC tune-up with Moore Home Services today to avoid additional repair costs down the road.
More Reasons To Choose Moore Home Services for AC Repair
- We’re a local, family-owned company
- We have 100+ years of HVAC leadership experience
- We offer you a 12-month money-back satisfaction guarantee
- We have a lifetime guarantee on workmanship
- We made the Inc. 5000 list five consecutive years