*Gift card or credit received upon completion and funding of referral’s project.
What Are The Benefits of HVAC Financing With Moore?
Do you hate paperwork? Put the pen down and simply answer a few questions for us. Moore Home Services helps you make an informed heating and air conditioning financing decision for your comfort and budget — without all the pencil pushing and form submissions. Our finance professionals do ALL the legwork:
- Gather all the necessary information we need for you
- Fill out the appropriate applications for you
- Submit everything for you
- Obtain a credit decision as fast as possible for you
- If there’s pushback, we’ll find something else…for you!
There’s no hassle of annual fees or prepayment penalties that your credit card companies give you. Moore’s HVAC financing offers everything from low monthly payments to a yearly charge built in your property tax bill. Read more to find which option is best for you!
What Are The Typical Interest Rates?
Moore offers no interest for up to 12 months.*
Can I Finance MY HVAC Unit With No Money Down and/or No Credit Check?
Don’t rely on credit or diminish your savings account. Moore offers financing plans for most levels of credit — including no credit at all. PACE (Property Assessed Clean Energy) Funding offers easy payments to homeowners. Read more about PACE financing below!
Moore’s HVAC Financing Programs
Save on high energy bills and increase your home’s value with PACE! Our finance team will always find which option works best within your budget. Learn more about our financing programs below!
Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) Programs
PACE programs require NO upfront payments. You can:
- Lower your utility bill
- Increase your home’s comfort for yourself and your family
- Increase your home’s property value
- Bypass any credit checks
- Borrow up to 15% of your home’s value
- Receive flexible terms range from 5 to 25 years
- Get interest rates lower than credit cards
- Eliminate monthly installments with a one-time payment on your property tax bill
- Possibly deduct interest from your taxes
- Apply by phone or online
PACE offers full transparency, as all providers are required by California state law to disclose all payback terms, interest rates, fees and costs. Likewise, Moore Home Services won’t get paid until the project is completed to your satisfaction.
*With approved credit. Cannot be combined with other offers. Based on 6 or 12 months, no interest financing plan.