We’re Fully Equipped To Deal With Any Water Heater Service You Need
- When we install a new water heater, we’ll take away your old one.
- No matter where your water heater is in your home, we can service it.
- We’ll give you an estimate over the phone so that you can decide if you want us to come down to your home.
- Moore Home Services offers water heater options. From traditional to tankless, we do it all.
Choose The RIGHT Plumbing Company By Asking The RIGHT Questions
All HVAC companies are alike, right? Wrong. According to the US Department of Energy, the heating and cooling contractor you choose makes a BIG difference. The exact same equipment can be installed perfectly or poorly. To assist you in the hunt for the right HVAC company, here are some key questions you shouldn’t forget to ask.
We don’t hire anyone who calls themselves an HVAC technician. In fact, we won’t even consider someone for the job if they don’t have the kind and friendly personality we’re looking for. It takes more than training and experience to make a great technician.
Yes. Yes. And yes. Not only are we fully licensed, bonded, and insured, our technicians are also NATE and EPA certified. We make sure every one of our technicians is FULLY up to date with the latest regulations.
We give you the ultimate guarantee. You’re either 100% happy with our work, or you get 100% of your money back. And this lasts for a FULL year!
YES. There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our word. When we give you a quote, we consider that a promise. And we do everything we can to fulfill that promise.
Traditional Water Heater Service and Installation
The traditional tank water heater is a staple in households for a reason. It’s reliable and it works. Traditional water heaters are popular for Santa Rosa homeowners.
Some of the advantages of a traditional tank water heater include:
- Low Upfront Cost: Traditional water heaters are the most affordable option.
- Easy Repairs: These water heaters are generally easier to repair and fix, they don’t have a lot of complex parts.
- Instant Hot Water: Though all water heaters make water hot, ae traditional tank style has it ready at a moment’s notice.
- High Flow Rate: Want to use the hot water to wash dishes while someone takes a shower? A traditional water heater has you covered.
Tankless Water Heater Service and Installation
Tankless water heaters are rising in popularity due to their energy efficiency and compact design. Moore Home Services is proud to offer install, repair, and maintenance services for tankless water heaters in Santa Rosa, Sonoma, Napa, and the North Bay.
Some advantages of a tankless water heater are:
- Energy Efficient: Since tankless water heaters only heat water as it’s being used, they don’t waste water and they are very energy efficient.
- Will Not Leak: Because there is no tank, there’s no way for water to leak.
- Space Saving Design: Tankless water heaters are small. You can install one almost anywhere in your home.
- Low Utility Bills: One of the main advantages of a tankless water heater is that it will help reduce your utility bills.
How We Determine the Cost of Water Heater
Your home has many factors that would determine the cost of a traditional or tankless water heater.
- Type and size: Do you have a gas or electric system? Do you want to switch to tankless? These are some of the things you need to consider when replacing your water heater. The life expectancy of a traditional gas-powered water heater is approximately 10-12 years. Also, keep in mind that the typical size of a water heater is 40 to 50 gallons.
- Labor: The location of your water heater makes a big difference when it comes to the amount of labor that’s necessary for installation. If your water heater is in an unusual position, it might require more soldering and pipe cutting. Additionally, if you’re installing a tankless heater, retrofitting can drive costs up.
- Miscellaneous: Do you need to dispose of your current water heater? Do you have an unorthodox setup that might require more work? Are you prepared to pay emergency rush fees if your hot water is off? All these things add up when calculating the cost of your water heater installation.