Here’s What You Need To Know About Water Leaks
- Leaking faucets & toilets: If your faucet dripped once per second, it would take 4.5 hours to reach one gallon. Every day, you would use five gallons of water – 2,082 gallons per year! The USGS estimates that a home of three uses 240 to 300 gallons of water per day. That’s an extra 2-3 weeks of water per year – for just one fixture. If you have any sort of leak, don’t wait to take care of the issue. Every drop is costing you money.
- Insurance companies: We’re experienced with working with insurance companies to provide you with high-performance work and keep the cost as low as possible. We have an excellent team of company employees and skilled subcontractors to keep large projects within budget and on schedule.
Choose The RIGHT HVAC and Plumbing Company By Asking The RIGHT Questions
All service companies are alike, right? Wrong. According to the US Department of Energy, the heating and cooling contractor you choose makes a BIG difference. The exact same equipment can be installed perfectly or poorly. To assist you in the hunt for the right HVAC company, here are some key questions you shouldn’t forget to ask.
We don’t hire anyone who calls themselves an HVAC technician. In fact, we won’t even consider someone for the job if they don’t have the kind and friendly personality we’re looking for. It takes more than training and experience to make a great technician.
Yes. Yes. And yes. Not only are we fully licensed, bonded, and insured, our technicians are also NATE and EPA certified. We make sure every one of our technicians is FULLY up to date with the latest regulations.
We give you the ultimate guarantee. You’re either 100% happy with our work, or you get 100% of your money back. And this lasts for a FULL year!
YES. There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our word. When we give you a quote, we consider that a promise. And we do everything we can to fulfill that promise.
Why Choose Moore Home Services For Santa Rosa And Sacramento Plumbing Care?
- TRAINED TO THE MAX — Our factory-trained HVAC experts are licensed, bonded, insured, and Diamond Certified with 20+ years of experience. There are NO novices or rookies working on your plumbing.
- FULLY CERTIFIED — Many of our technicians are NATE Certified (North American Technician Excellence). We place a big emphasis on education and training.
- 1-YEAR SATISFACTION GUARANTEE — Not happy with the job we did? You can get EVERY PENNY back! We can do this because of how confident we are that you’ll be ABSOLUTELY thrilled with the results.
- WORKMANSHIP GUARANTEE FOR LIFE — If your plumbing system is malfunctioning because of something we did, we’ll fix or replace it FREE of charge. It doesn’t matter how much time passed since we were in your home.
Here’s The Lowdown On The Most Common Household Leaks
- Faucets and leaks under the sink: Your sink can leak in a number of places, including the sprayer, drain, straight pipes or fixtures connecting your garbage disposal or dishwasher.
- Leaks through the ceiling: You could have anything from a condensation leak in your ventilation system to a leak from your roof. Any ceiling leak is a major issue and should be addressed right away.
- Water Heater leaks: A water heater leak could be a small issue, but sometimes it could also mean the life of your water heater is expired.
- Toilet or bathroom leaks: You can have internal leaks or seal leaks. Similar to a leaking tub, a seal leak can cause mold on your floors and walls and should be addressed immediately. An internal leak can also cause your water bill to spike if the water in your toilet is leaking into your sewer.
More Reasons To Choose Moore Home Services
We work fast and efficiently, never motivated to take a little longer just to kick up our earnings.
- We have an extremely selective hiring process.
- Our motto: If it’s best for the customer, it’s best for us!
- We give you a 12-month satisfaction guarantee.
- In 2020, we were named one of the “Top 100 Best Places To Work” by the North Bay Business Journal.