Why Choose Moore Home Services For Santa Rosa AC Replacement?
Summers in Marin, Sonoma, and Napa are hot and dry. Don’t skimp on your AC replacement by hiring a contractor that doesn’t follow through on their promises and doesn’t take the time to think about YOUR specific needs.
At Moore Home Services, it’s all about YOU. We assess your home to find the system that will fit your needs and your budget perfectly. We’re also hell-bent on ALWAYS keeping our word. That means that when we give you a quote, that is the ONLY price you pay.
- WE SERVE ALL OF THE NORTH BAY — Communities in Marin, Napa, and Sonoma Counties.
- HIGHLY TRAINED TECHS — Our factory-trained HVAC experts are licensed, bonded, insured, and Diamond Certified with 20+ years of experience.
- NATE & EPA CERTIFIED — Many of our technicians are NATE Certified (North American Technician Excellence), as well as EPA Certified to handle refrigerant.
How Much Does Central AC Replacement Cost?
When calculating the cost of your AC replacement, we pay attention to these three things:
- SEER Rating: Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio is determined by the measure of an air conditioning unit’s BTU, divided by its total electric energy output. The higher the SEER, the more expensive and efficient the unit.
- Home Size: Home size means something, but not everything. You’ll need to consider the square footage and layout of your home. For example, a dug-in basement is naturally cooler than a two-story house above ground.
- Duct System: How efficient is your ductwork? An older duct system could be leaky, and increase your electric bill. Additionally, it could be blowing allergens throughout your home. Moore HVAC can perform an indoor air quality check for you.
Choose The RIGHT HVAC and Plumbing Company By Asking The RIGHT Questions
All service companies are alike, right? Wrong. According to the US Department of Energy, the heating and cooling contractor you choose makes a BIG difference. The exact same equipment can be installed perfectly or poorly. To assist you in the hunt for the right HVAC company, here are some key questions you shouldn’t forget to ask.
We don’t hire anyone who calls themselves an HVAC technician. In fact, we won’t even consider someone for the job if they don’t have the kind and friendly personality we’re looking for. It takes more than training and experience to make a great technician.
Yes. Yes. And yes. Not only are we fully licensed, bonded, and insured, our technicians are also NATE and EPA certified. We make sure every one of our technicians is FULLY up to date with the latest regulations.
We give you the ultimate guarantee. You’re either 100% happy with our work, or you get 100% of your money back. And this lasts for a FULL year!
YES. There’s nothing more important to us than keeping our word. When we give you a quote, we consider that a promise. And we do everything we can to fulfill that promise.
What Makes Moore’s AC Replacement Different?
When we replace your AC, we do it BETTER and more THOROUGHLY than the average HVAC company. These are some of the steps we take to make sure that every job we do is done to PERFECTION.
- We don’t jump to conclusions or make snap decisions when choosing the type of AC system that’s best for you. Instead, we take the time to analyze your current air conditioning usage patterns to determine which model is right for your individual needs.
- Too many companies do a job and then forget all about you once they leave your home. We think about you even after we’re done working on your AC system. We actually come back to perform a mandatory quality check within 48 hours after we replace your AC to make sure everything is in proper working order.
- We offer a 12-month satisfaction guarantee — and a LIFETIME guarantee on workmanship. We can do this because of how confident we are that you’ll be ABSOLUTELY thrilled with your new AC.
- When we install your AC we personally schedule a meeting with the third-party duct tester.
- We schedule a complimentary tune-up four months after installation. (This includes duct inspection and testing.) We never leave you to fend for yourself.
More Reasons To Choose Moore Home Services for AC Replacement
We work fast and efficiently, never motivated to take a little longer just to kick up our earnings.
- We’re a local, family-owned company
- We have 100+ years of HVAC leadership experience
- We offer you a 12-month money-back satisfaction guarantee
- We have a lifetime guarantee on workmanship
- We made the Inc. 5000 list five consecutive years